Fast, Big & Reliable
just:store 12 offers a unique interface, high performance, reliable hardware and storage up to 140 TB (Gross, RAID 6) .
Seamless and simultaneous access for Mac, Windows and Linux clients. Specify access rights, storage quotas, automated bandwidth and more.
Built for Broadcast
With over a decade of experience, ToolsOnAir provides professional and reliable storage solutions which address highly demanding production workflows. just:store 12 comes with a five (5) years depot warranty on all hardware components.
Storage is Key
Starting at 40 TB (Gross, RAID 6) up to 140 TB (Gross, RAID 6) in a 2 RU, 12-bay chassis, just:store 12 offers maximum storage while using minimum space. You can extend storage capacity by adding a just:store expansion up to 308 TB (Gross, RAID 6).
Extended Network Capabilities
Easily create and manage link aggregation and network configuration settings with the innovative user interface. Industry-standard network protocol support for SMB, AFP and NFS.
just:store 12 comes with dual on-board 10 GbE and an additional quad 10 GbE card. Morevover, supplementary dual or quad 1 GbE and 10 GbE cards are optionally available.
Profiles Made For Your Environment
Optimised profiles for your environment offer a simple, yet powerful way to maximise write-performance (Ingest), read-performance (Playout) or a mix of both (Editing).
Single chassis (2 RU, 12x 3.5″ drive bays) with a maximum of 140 TB storage (Gross, RAID 6).
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 17.2″ (437mm) x 3.5″ (89mm) x 25.5″ (648mm).
Fast and cost-effective HDD storage.
- Apple Mac Pro, iMac, iMac Pro or Mac mini for (Client)
- Apple macOS High Sierra (10.13.x), macOS Mojave (10.14.x) or macOS Catalina (10.15.x) for (Client)
- Windows 10 (1809 or newer) for (Client)
- Linux with Kernel version 3 and 4 for (Client)
- 10GbE or 1GbE network interface recommenced for optimal connection to the just:store
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact us