Fast, Big & Reliable
just:store 36 offers a unique interface, high performance, reliable hardware and storage up to 308 TB (Gross, RAID 6).
Seamless and simultaneous access for Mac, Windows and Linux clients. Specify access rights, storage quotas, automated bandwidth and more.
Built for Broadcast
With over a decade of experience ToolsOnAir provides professional and reliable storage solutions which address highly demanding production workflows. just:store 36 comes with a 5 years depot warranty on all hardware components.
Storage is Key
Starting at 88 TB (Gross, RAID 6) up to 476 TB in a 4 RU, 36-bay chassis, just:store 36 offers maximum storage while using minimum space. You can extend storage capacity by adding a just:store expansion up to 308 TB (Gross, RAID 6).
Extended Network Capabilities
Easily create and manage link aggregation and network configuration settings with the innovative user interface. Industry-standard network protocol support for SMB, AFP and NFS.
just:store 36 comes with dual on-board 10 GbE and an additional quad 10 GbE card. Morevover, supplementary dual or quad 1 GbE and 10 GbE cards are optionally available.
Profiles Made for Your Environment
Optimised profiles for your environment offer a simple, yet powerful way to maximise write-performance (Ingest), read-performance (Playout) or a mix of both (Editing).
Single chassis (4 RU, 36x 3.5″ drive bays) with a maximum of 544 TB storage (Gross, RAID 6).
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 17.2″ (437mm) x 7″ (178mm) x 27.5″ (699mm).
just:store 36 will reach up to 3GB/s total HDD speed.
- Apple Mac Pro, iMac, iMac Pro or Mac mini – Client
- Apple macOS High Sierra (10.13.x), macOS Mojave (10.14.x), macOS Catalina (10.15.x), macOS Big Sur (11.x) – Client
- Windows 10 (1809 or newer) – Client
- Linux with Kernel version 3 and 4 – Client
- 10GbE or 1GbE network interface recommenced for optimal connection to the just:store
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact us