live:cut is designed to make the most of today’s multi-camera productions, dramatically reducing production time by eliminating many time-consuming production processes. From talk and game shows to soaps and sitcoms up to live concerts and event recordings, live:cut is a powerful solution for any multi-camera production. live:cut works by centralizing ingest, metadata, live logging, media management and workflow automation in a single, easy to use interface. Re-edits and post-production tasks can be immediately performed, even while still recording.
A single button starts and stops the recording process. Notes, labels, markers and comments can easily be set during the recording. live:cut creates a realtime vision mixer’s EDL, which is instantly processed into a multi-camera timeline in your NLE of choice and ready for fast turnaround post-production. Recorded takes are tracklayed, organized and sent to workstations or your MAM of choice for further processing. live:cut works with just:in to accommodate up to sixteen channels of multi-camera ingest. Additionally it integrates seamlessly with just:live to send selected takes directly to just:live’s multi-camera track for instant replay and playout. Available in flexible hardware setups, ToolsOnAir’s live:cut is the ideal low-cost, low-space and energy efficient solution for OB-vans and other on-location multi-camera setups.
- Designed for studio, OB-Van or other on location multi-camera setups
- Automated workflow for pre-recorded multi-camera productions
- Integrated EDL Recorder for generating a multi-camera timeline
- Works with standard vision mixers and Blackmagic Design ATEM switchers
- Works with Adobe® Premiere® Pro and Apple Final Cut Pro 7/X
- Simple and intuitive one button operation thus very short learning curve
- Full tapeless recording with media access at any stage of production
- All major codecs and formats supported by just:in mac and linux
- Workflow for Talent Shows, Soaps etc
- Integrated into just:in
- Apple Mac Pro, iMac Pro, iMac, Mac Mini or Macbook Pro
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact us