Manage and control the playout of videos, multiple layers of real-time graphics, and router control/GPI events manually, in a single interface with multiuser support.
Smart User Interface
The smart graphical user interface provides an unlimited, frame-accurate review and preview of all scheduled video items.
Have a Break
Set in- and out-points and split clips on-the-fly to insert commercials. Use placeholders to add videos at a later time.
Build, Monitor and Control
just:live’s integrated timeline allows operators to build rundown sequences and monitor the progress of currently playing clips.
Advanced finished actions for each clip like play next, cue, reload, hold and cue or loop.
Major broadcast file format and codec support, back-to-back playout of mixed container formats, codecs, aspect ratios, pixel sizes, and field orders.
Designed for tapeless workflows, just:live fully integrates into standard MAM and storage solutions.
ToolsOnAir’s playout products rely on standard hardware from Apple, AJA and Blackmagic Design.
UHD – Yes We Can
SD/HD and UHDp60 – SDI playout of video and multiple layers of real-time graphics using qualified hardware from Apple, AJA, and Blackmagic Design.
Supported Codecs & Containers
- DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO HD
- All Apple ProRes Codecs
- XDCAM HD/ES/EX, HD422
- MPEG-2 , MPEG-4, H.264
- MPEG IMX
- Avid DNxHD®/Avid DNxHR® (decoder)
- Apple Animation Codec
- MOV, MP4, M4V
- MPG, MPEG
Supported Frame Rates
- 23.976, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- Supported frame rates are container and codec specific. Codec support depending on installed Apple Pro Codecs.
- Qualified Mac Pro or Mac mini (Intel) – please check online user manual
- Version 2.7: Apple macOS Mojave (10.14.x)
- Version 3.0: Apple macOS Catalina (10.15.x)
- Minimum of 12 GB RAM
- Support for AJA and Blackmagic Design video devices
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact us