Manage and control the playout of videos, multiple layers of real-time graphics and router control/GPI events manually, in a single interface with multiuser support.
Smart User Interface
The smart graphical user interface provides an unlimited, frame accurate review and preview of all scheduled video items.
Have a Break
Set in- and out-points and split clips on-the-fly to insert commercials. Use placeholders to add videos at a later time.
Build, Monitor and Control
just:live’s integrated timeline allows operators to build rundown sequences and monitor the progress of currently playing clips.
Advanced finished actions for each clip like play next, cue, reload, hold and cue or loop.
Major broadcast file format and codec support, back-to-back playout of mixed container formats, codecs, aspect ratios, pixel sizes and field orders.
Web-based Control Interface
Designed for tapeless workflows, just:live fully integrates into standard MAM, newsroom systems and storage solutions.
ToolsOnAir’s playout products rely on standard hardware from Apple, AJA and Blackmagic Design.
UHD – Yes We Can
SD/HD and UHD (p30) – SDI and/or IP-stream playout of video and multiple layers of real-time graphics – using off-the-shelf hardware.
Supported Codecs & Containers
- DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO HD, DV,
- DV Stream, DVCAM, HDV
- All Apple ProRes Codecs, ProRes 4444
- XDCAM HD/ES/EX (1080i and 720p)
- MPEG-2 , MPEG-4, H.264
- All AVID LE/PE codecs
- Apple Animation Codec
- MOV, MP4, M4V
- MPG, MPEG, MPEG-TS
Supported Frame Rates
- 23.976, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- Supported frame rates are container and codec specific
- Qualified Mac Pro (pre-2019) or Mac mini (Intel) (please check online user manual)
- Version 2.7: Apple macOS Mojave (10.14.x), Upcoming version 3.0: Apple macOS Catalina (10.15.x) and higher
- Minimum of 12 GB RAM
- Support for AJA and Blackmagic Design video devices
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact us