Powerful Graphics Development
The Composition Builder application enables you to create professionally looking realtime graphic templates for news, weather, stock exchange, sports, and other broadcast applications. These realtime graphics can directly be used in just:play and just:live.
Customize on Air
Customize your realtime graphics On Air or use external sources (XML, RSS, images, and text files) to update your graphics manually or automatically.
We love XML. And XPath.
Out-of-the-box support for XML files, coupled with the powerful XPath query language enables data extraction from local or networked files.
Sample Content Included
The Composition Builder application ships with a package of pre-designed templates that can be used and modified for free. Drop them into any graphics layer in just:play or just:live to play them out concurrently with any video clip.
Stop Frames for Dynamic Graphics
The powerful “stop-frame” functionality allows you to dynamically extend the duration of graphic templates while maintaining the individual duration of animations within the template.
Live Graphics Control
Changes to graphics and information sources can be easily made during playout and taken to air in realtime, enabling fast turnaround on-air adaptations where needed.
The Composition Builder application is designed to enable fast creation of your own custom template compositions to extend your graphic templates portfolio.
Realtime graphics created with the Composition Builder application are interpreted natively and rendered on the fly by ToolsOnAir’s playout engine, allowing for a real-time preview of graphic templates in the just:play and just:live user interface.
- NTSC, PAL, HD, UHD
- Version 5.0: Apple macOS Catalina (10.15.7), macOS Big Sur (11.7.x), macOS Monterey (12.6.x), macOS Ventura (13.x). Runs natively on qualified Intel- or Apple silicon hardware.
- Version 4.0: Apple macOS Sierra (10.12.6) up to macOS Mojave (10.14.6).
- At least 8 GB of RAM.
- AMD, Intel or Apple silicon graphics card (integrated or discrete).
- A screen resolution of at least 1920×1080.
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact us
Free Download / Infos
- You are welcome to download a trial version of our latest composition:builder v.5.0.0 GM 1086 release, by clicking on the “Download” button below. Composition:builder itself does not need a license. You can use composition:builder free of charge. Only to play out graphics using just:play or just:live what have been created by composition:builder requires a license on just:play or just:live side.
- Make sure to test the final composition on a system which is equal to the system which is used to run the Just Out engine. Depending on the CPU, GPU and storage system used for playout, you will be able to play more or less complex compositions. Because a composition plays well using composition:builder does not automatically also mean, that it will play well on air.