Manage your 24/7 playout in real-time with an unlimited number of users working on the same channel.
Schedule Your Way
Schedule content weeks in advance with the user-friendly timeline, the traditional list view (with metadata support), and a convenient calendar function.
Smart User Interface
The smart graphical user interface provides an unlimited, frame-accurate review and preview of all scheduled video items.
Always in Control
just:play enables the operators to have full control of the rundown during the scheduling process.
Mind the Gap
Gaps, overlays, and placeholders are easily visible and can be edited right away. just:play’s playlist-based design makes it easy to structure the rundown.
Major broadcast container and codec support. Import of industry-standard playlists using CSV and XML.
UHD – Yes We Can
SD/HD and UHDp60 – SDI playout of video and multiple layers of real-time graphics using qualified hardware from Apple, AJA, and Blackmagic Design.
Switch to Live
High-quality video, audio, and real-time graphics playout with the ability to switch to live using a single video device.
Interactive real-time graphics with multiple layers. Support for external data displayed by news tickers, stock exchange, weather forecast, and more.
just:play can be easily integrated and connected with other ToolsOnAir products as well as third-party hard- and software.
Supported Codecs & Containers
- DVCPRO, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO HD
- All Apple ProRes Codecs
- XDCAM HD/ES/EX, HD422
- MPEG-2 , MPEG-4, H.264
- MPEG IMX
- Avid DNxHD®/Avid DNxHR® (decoder)
- Apple Animation Codec
- MOV, MP4, M4V
- MPG, MPEG
Supported Frame Rates
- 23.976, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- Supported frame rates are container and codec specific. Codec support depending on installed Apple Pro Codecs.
- Qualified Mac Pro or Mac mini (Intel) – please check online user manual
- Version 2.7: Apple macOS Mojave (10.14.x)
- Version 3.0: Apple macOS Catalina (10.15.x)
- Minimum of 12 GB RAM
- Support for AJA and Blackmagic Design video devices
- For detailed system requirements please consult the online user manual or contact us